Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello a little about me!

Hey, I'm Katie from kreations by katie. I love to make Barbie clothes and I am starting to make t-shirts for my friends at school.   I am in grade 6. I have made one quilt and I am on my second. My mom is the most outstanding quilter I know. I love sketching clothes and when I grow up I want to be a fashion designer.I am going to be posting sketches, pictures, and clothes. I might not be able up date on my blog often  because school is just blowing throught the roof with to much homework. If you like quilting check out my moms blog it is lalaslovelys.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I have a daughter Katie who is 16 and loves to sew too, she likes to design clothes. I'll look forward to seeing more of your creations in the future and will also show my Katie your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie you are doing a marvelous job! I was introduced to your blog via your mom ... thank you by the way ... and just wanted to say hi! I started sewing as a young girl and now my daughters want to also ... though they are only 6 and 4. However, until I can afford a new machine for me or an older one for them, they're gonna have to wait. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to be hoppin' on as a follower to watch all your wonderful kreations!

    ReplyDelete